Zurek Begins Rotation at VCHS Medical Clinic
Brad Zurek, a 3rd year medical student at Midwestern University at Glendale, Arizona, has chose Valley County Health System to complete a Family Medicine rotation. Dr. Jennifer Bengston will be his supervising physician. Brad is originally from Sargent, NE, and will graduate in May 2014. Brad stated, "I am excited to have the opportunity to complete my Family Medicine rotation, so close to my hometown. I look forward to being a part of the Valley County Health System team." He will be at the VCHS Medical Clinics through December 21.
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- VCHS Completes State Survey
- Sugg's Resignation Accepted
- Davenport Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- Can My Dentist Help Me With My Diabetes?
- Migrating Birds May Bring Exotic Ticks to U.S.
- Obesity Won't Affect Joint Surgery Safety: Study
- Radiation May Be Overused in Advanced Lung Cancer
- Adults With Insurance May Have Unmet Dental Needs