Social media provides an up-to-date, far-reaching, and interactive medium to communicate happenings and events. VCHS has official Facebook and LinkedIn pages, amongst others.
VCHS reserves the right to remove comments/material that:
- Contains abusive language or profanity
- Infringes on the rights of others, is unlawful, hateful, threatening or slanderous (as determined by VCHS)
- Contains solicitations of businesses or advertisements
- Consists of spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Contains others' private health information
When posting on VCHS-operated social media sites/pages, you give VCHS the permanent right to reproduce, publish, display, and use your comments for other purposes in any media form.
VCHS will disclose user information to third parties, as required by law, or in circumstances where we believe the comments indicate a situation that could be illegal, harmful, or dangerous to others.